How to Analyze and Optimize Operational Efficiency
Successful businesses manage their operating processes by continuously understanding resource utilization, production, distribution and inventory. With a clear picture, they are able to measure team input and output to accomplish the same quality of work with fewer resources. Having this clear picture is not easy to achieve as organizations face a multitude of challenges.
- Lack of relevant data
- Unplanned spikes in workload
- Outdated systems and technology
- Ineffective baseline measures
- Misunderstood workflows
- Lack of clear utilization of resources
These kind of obstacles can stifle business operations as well as team potential causing unintentional inefficiencies in the office and miscommunication.
ActivTrak – Better Visibility and Analysis of Operational Efficiency
ActivTrak offers not just data, but also insights and context so you can understand employee operational workflows, analyze the findings and plan how to design your teams for better business outcomes in the future.
- Data with context provides the real picture of how work gets done
- Establish operational baselines that accurately reflect the business
- Understand employee utilization of time and make needed adjustments
- Uncover root cause of spikes in workload
- Resolve workflow bottlenecks and poor organizational structures
- Manage costs with better visibility of application usage