No matter your needs, ActivTrak fits your stack
Integrate via Webhooks or Raw SQL Data
- Google Data Studio
- Compliance. Control. Record Keeping.
- ActivTrak captures and records activity logs and screenshots from your monitored workstations, and controls your devices to implement and maintain any compliance needs. Stay compliant with or without screenshots. ActivTrak Image Redaction protects your sensitive information.
- Analyze Organizational Productivity
- ActivTrak reports and easy-to-configure controls give the power and information to analyze and replicate productive workflows across your organization. Manage productivity levels throughout your company from your ActivTrak admin panel.
- Secure Your Company
- Block malicious websites, create alarms to capture suspicious activity, monitor web and app traffic and usage to know who's doing what so you can safeguard your organization.
- Supercharge Your Business
- ActivTrak lets you analyze and understand commonly unmeasured metrics that keep your business is running at full speed. Plug ActivTrak into your BI Dashboard to analyze and optimize processes, learn user habits, and understand ROI on asset investment.
Do you do product demos or provide training?
Yes. ActivTrak has a team dedicated to answering your questions and helping you implement ActivTrak as effortlessly as possible. We are happy to schedule a live, remote demonstration that highlights everything ActivTrak can do for you, no matter where in the world you are located.
Is it invisible?
Yes. Unless you want a user to know, ActivTrak is invisible. It does not appear in the Add/Remove programs list and is not recognizable from the Task Manager. However, if you download and install the Agent on the user’s device, the browser history will keep that activity.
Does this logging tool affect PC performance at all?
No. Up-to-date and virus-free computers have no issues running ActivTrak. It will not slow your computer down.
Can I capture passwords or key strokes with ActivTrak?
No. ActivTrak does not have a keylogger feature. Internet Monitoring Software that keylogs is sometimes classified as a virus by antivirus programs. We want things to run smoothly for you, so ActivTrak intentionally does not record or monitor keystrokes. This allows us to stay on the safe lists of all popular antivirus software.
Users at my site may work on multiple workstations. Will ActivTrak work for me?
Yes, you can build reports filtered by user and/or computer. You can also build reports based on Active Directory groups of users or computers.
Is this compatible with macOS, Chrome and other operating systems?
Yes. The ActivTrak tracking Agent is available for Windows, macOS, Chrome OS and a Chrome browser installed on any desktop operating system, including Linux, FreeBSD, and others.
Will it work on terminals?
Yes. Just simply install the Agent on the server. It will monitor each session under Terminal Services. We charge per user, not per computer or workstation, so you pay only for active employees and not machines that sit idle or have no assigned user.
Does ActivTrak recognize idle workstations, even if the screensaver is not active?
Yes. ActivTrak senses mouse and keyboard movement and determines if a user session is inactive, so that actual application usage time is reported in the log and reflected in the statistics. By default, if a workstation is without user input for two minutes, it is considered idle.
ActivTrak is affordable, easy-to-use employee monitoring software that steers clear of omniscient oversight in favor of employee productivity metrics and team behavior analytics. It's Google Analytics for your office.
Employee Monitoring Software will rise to 60% of employers by 2015
Managers should have regular check-ins about goals and progress, just like any other critical KPI. For example, goals could include a 10 percent increase in sales, a 10 percent satisfaction in support and 5 percent less time spent on entertainment websites.
We searched near and far to recruit the best talent we could find and brought everyone into one office, based in the heart of Dallas, Texas, USA. We're
here every day collaborating as a team to do our best work.
No matter how you want to reach out—email, phone or Live Chat—we’re here for you.