How to Effectively Monitor and Analyze Employee Behavior
The basic uses for monitoring include measuring employee performance, preventing illegal activities, avoiding sensitive info leakage, and catching insider threats. However, it can offer so much more than simply risk prevention if used thoughtfully. The challenge is balancing the line between using it as a surveillance mechanism potentially causing employee distrust and using it as a productivity tool involving employees in the conversation to foster a culture of transparency and collaboration. Implementing employee monitoring effectively has some challenges to consider.
- Protect employee privacy to ensure it is not violated
- Communicate the use and intent of the data collected
- Manage transparency to avoid creating a culture of distrust
- Ensure monitoring isn’t intrusive resulting in employee attrition
- Carefully manage legal issues and regulations across geographies
- Ensure data collected adheres to security and compliance policies
ActivTrak — Employee Monitoring and Activity Analytics
Employee monitoring has evolved giving organizations key user behavior insights to understand how work gets done. ActivTrak goes a step further to normalize the data so you can find trends, patterns, and correlations to gain insight into business processes and how to improve them. Our comprehensive Employee monitoring and workforce analytics platform gives you immediate visibility into your workforce. We offer employee monitoring that focus on wide-ranging workforce improvements. Get more details about how we leverage employee monitoring and workforce analytics in our produt.
- Uncover workflow bottlenecks and poor operational processes.
- Ensure employee privacy with data collected.
- Discover team workload discrepancies and redistribution opportunities.
- Reduce costs with better visibility of application usage.
- Leverage productivity data to build engaged teams and reduce attrition.
- Analyze user activity behavior to mitigate security risks.