How to Analyze and Improve Employee Productivity
Measuring employee productivity is not an easy proposition. In actuality, it can be quite difficult with factors such as operating processes and different job roles adding to the complexity. What may be productive to one team may not be for others. Additionally, what constitutes productivity and what do you measure?
- Is it the amount of time spent on calls with customers?
- Is it a project completed on time?
- Is it time spent on action items in meetings?
- Is it the number of emails going back and forth in a day?
- Is it time spent in specific software applications?
- Are all of the software applications used even necessary?
These are the kind of questions many organizations ask themselves. However, monitoring and analyzing employee productivity has been quite the challenge. Often there is no real track record to know what a productive employee even looks like, much less how to measure productive behavior.
ActivTrak – Visibility and Analysis of Workforce Productivity
ActivTrak offers not just data, but insights and context so you can understand productivity behavior, analyze the findings and plan how to design your teams for better business outcomes in the future.
- Get a clear picture of how work gets done.
- Understand how employees utilize their time.
- Uncover inefficient operational workflows and poor processes.
- Remove wasteful practices and distracting environments.
- Analyze productive behaviors to establish a top performing baseline.
- Leverage productivity insights to help drive more business.