It’s time to get the insights you need to boost productivity
and efficiency in the workplace
With ActivTrak’s productivity dashboards and reports, you can easily see how work gets done so you can increase behaviors that drive business while curbing those that distract.
- Measure indicators of productivity, trends and benchmarks across teams.
- View working hours, including productive time, by day and week across individuals and teams.
- Keep a pulse on engagement levels of remote and in-office workers
- See which applications and websites boost or hinder productivity.
- Analyze context switching by each employee to discuss strategies for minimizing distractions.
- Identify workflow bottlenecks across people, process, and technology.
Remote work is here to stay. To remain competitive and agile, organizations now must rely on new technologies and metrics to understand how work is getting done and how to optimize productivity. With ActivTrak, you’ll see exactly HOW your remote team members work and if their working hours are aligned; their behaviors are productive; and they are engaged.
- Quickly see which applications are being used
- Identify and compare productivity trends across remote and in-office employees
- Uncover operational compliance gaps from offsite access to your systems
- Identify inefficient workflow bottlenecks for remote employees
Without compromising employee trust and privacy, ActivTrak facilitates constructive coaching conversations around performance and behavior by providing data-informed context of productivity, workload, and intent.
- Track daily productive time and application usage by employee and team.
- Generate Working Hours Reports to view “”Productive”” and “”Passive”” time.
- See which applications and websites are used most to achieve work goals.
- Identify top performers and what success patterns are repeatable across others.
- Monitor team workload and burnout risk across team members.
- Protect employee privacy with data redaction, scheduling and role-based permissions.
Streamline operations and improve employee productivity by uncovering workflow bottlenecks and poor organizational design with ActivTrak’s clear views of how your business operates.
- Identify and address wasteful practices and distracting environments.
- Save budget by analyzing usage reports across all applications (including cloud applications) for renewal planning and technology adoption.
- Understand employee utilization of time and make needed adjustments.
- Uncover the root cause of spikes in workload.
Uncover compliance gaps, ensure sensitive data privacy, and quickly respond to audits with in-depth compliance reporting generated with a few clicks.
- Uncover compliance and security gaps from offsite access.
- Easily generate detailed reports for audit trail requirements.
- Identify patterns of mishandling PII data and make adjustments.
- Use data insights to quickly detect, alert, and review high- risk activities
Get an accurate picture of each employee’s performance and intent. Make informed management decisions and eliminate uncertainty about suspected behavior.
- Uncover workflow bottlenecks and poor operational processes.
- Ensure employee privacy with data collected.
- Discover team workload discrepancies and redistribution opportunities.
- Reduce costs with better visibility of application usage.
We understand that analyzing workforce productivity is a challenging task, so we created the Productivity Lab to help make it easier for you. Our mission is to ensure your success with workforce data so your organization can achieve maximum productivity and efficiency.
The Productivity Lab consists of a dedicated team of experts in workforce productivity, information technology, and data science who can help you better leverage data around your people, processes, and technology — the three main areas in which you can unlock productivity potential.Visit the Productivity Lab
Google Data Studio
Our ethical approach to helping businesses improve productivity
in the modern workplace.
Improving productivity requires the collection and monitoring of data to establish a baseline upon which you can measure improvement. We know Employee Monitoring and Activity Analysis have a mixed history and association with surveillance and heavy oversight. We intend to change that.
We designed ActivTrak with this history top of mind so we could deliver a system that solves visibility and productivity problems from an ethical standpoint: with the guiding principles of transparency, collaboration, and informed insight. We’ve intentionally developed a powerful platform without intrusive monitoring technologies like keystroke logging and video surveillance. Instead, we focus on the collection of contextual data.
We continuously strive to keep ActivTrak aligned with benefits that improve organizations, teams, and individual work. We want our product to help managers build trust and respect while increasing productivity, optimizing work, ensuring a healthy work-life balance, and reducing risks.Learn more