How to Analyze and Manage a Remote Workforce
Remote workers are no longer the exception. Remote work has become a routine part of the mix in many organizations and has evolved to include telecommuting, hot desks, flex-time and freelancing both domestically and offshore. It’s a fluid workforce who can work in and outside the office with the advances in digital connectivity. However, remote workforce management introduces some challenges for organizations to navigate including:
- Lack of supporting systems and fully integrated tools.
- Changing operational workflows and lack of policies.
- Understanding what work is being performed and by whom.
- Difficulty in measuring productivity.
- Cybersecurity risks with open perimeter devices.
- Employee burnout from work/life balance struggle.
The rise of the remote workforce has brought increased focus on the need to monitor output and ensure productivity amongst dispersed teams. It is increasingly important to analyze “how you work” not simply “are you working”.
ActivTrak — Visibility and Analysis of Remote Workforce Behavior
ActivTrak offers not just data, but also insights and context so you can understand employee behavior and workflows. Performance management, productivity, accountability, and accurate time tracking are all achievable with the insights delivered by ActivTrak.
- Get visibility into how remote employees utilize their time.
- Resolve workflow bottlenecks in operational systems.
- Discover productivity insights across dispersed teams.
- Analyze activity and behavior to ensure accountability.
- Uncover compliance and security gaps from offsite access.
- Identify overworked remote employees to reduce attrition.