How to analyze and manage a remote workforce
Remote workers are no longer the exception. Remote work has become the norm in many organizations and with the advances in digital connectivity, it’s easier and often more efficient. The rise in remote working has elevated the need for visibility into ensuring work gets done, but it has also increased the need to understand “how” work gets done and analyzing the productivity of your workforce. Remote workforce management introduces some challenges for organizations to navigate including:
- Lack of supporting systems and fully integrated tools.
- Changing operational workflows and lack of policies.
- Understanding what work is being performed and by whom.
- Difficulty in measuring productivity.
- Cybersecurity risks with open perimeter devices.
- Employee burnout from work/life balance struggle.