How to Analyze & Improve Workforce & Employee Productivity
Monitoring and measuring employee productivity across teams can be a difficult proposition. With factors such as operating processes and different job roles adding to the complexity, what may be productive to one team may not be for others. Additionally, what constitutes productivity and what do you measure?
- Is it the amount of time spent on calls with customers?
- Is it a project completed on time?
- Is it time spent on action items in meetings?
- Is it the number of emails going back and forth collaborating in a day?
- Is it time spent in specific software applications?
- Are all of the software applications used even productive?
These are the kind of questions many organizations ask themselves. Yet monitoring, measuring and analyzing workforce productivity has been quite the challenge. Often there is no real track record to know what a productive employee even looks like, much less how to measure productive behavior.
ActivTrak – Visibility & Analysis of Workforce Productivity
ActivTrak collects user activity data and insights in context so you can understand productivity behavior, analyze the findings and plan how to design your teams for better business outcomes in the future.
- Understand how employees utilize their time
- Leverage productivity reports to find the right workload balance
- Analyze top-performing behaviors & create a productivity baseline
- Use data insights to coach employees and improve performance
- Share productivity data with teams to drive engagement
- Uncover inefficient operational workflows and poor processes