August 05, 2010
ActivTrak 2.4 Release Notes
- Replaced demo mode with three users, freeware version requiring online registration.
- Added option to show Net View of local subnet on Viewer startup. On by default.
- Added functionality to directly open a current month log analysis for a computer in a Net View.
- Added configurable double click action for computers in Net View. (Snapshot, current month log, or current month analysis)
- Modified log analysis to show window title of subpages.
- Modified the file open dialog to add ‘All ActivTrak files’ as a file type selection.
- Modified initial Snapshot window size to trim white space from right or bottom in Actual Pixel mode.
- Documented log file redirection to provide support for network based storage. Provided .adm file for specifying network directory and data retention period.
- Fixed log analysis bug where log records with missing executable name and non-zero duration caused invalid analysis.
- Fixed Agent uninstall to eliminate occasional crash of active UI program as hook was removed. Allows remote uninstall on local
- Computer to function error free.
- Added background check for updates.
- Added link to order page on Update dialog and on License count exceeded dialog.
- Updated help file.