We are pleased to announce the release of ActivTrak 2.3 on April 26, 2010. This is a final, stable release, and we recommend ActivTrak users upgrade to this version. ActivTrak 2.3 delivers a variety of improved features, including: multiple NIC hand, 64 bit ActivTrak Agent, and modified Viewer.
This list covers the major upgrades, but doesn’t include every little bug fix and change:
- Agent and Viewer can handle multiple NICs
- Modified Viewer to handle IP changes
- Fxed agent to handle slow binding on IP changes
- Fixed a list of UAC Issues.
- Modified relay to allow installation on 64 bit computers
- Removed unnecessary call to picture properties that caused crash if session not found when creating snapshot
- Modified realtime view to use computer name as initial sort criteria
- Changed domain dialog to set focus to OK button after successful Add
- Save authenticated domain list after initial startup. Makes next startup as fast as possible.
- Modified subnet dialog to preload appropriate masks for private networks
- Widened remote install dialog
- Added version status reporting to relay. Now shows version number in remote install dialog.
- Make viewer broadcast threads self deleting to prevent delay when closing net views.
- Added default message “ActivTrak started…” to agent so it will report back immediately after remote install even if no user activity